W.Bradford is a global full-service marketing collective that elevates brands through sophisticated branding, content marketing, video, social media and website management strategies. Since its founding in 2017, the agency has continued to expand its client roster, execution team and geographic footprint. Now a truly remote agency, W.Bradford equips brands with award-winning work products and results by calling upon only the best marketing professionals in the business.
As W.Bradford continues to expand, the agency seeks a motivated Business Development Manager with 5 or more years of proven experience to support the agency’s growth. The Business Development Manager will lead all of the agency’s business development efforts from start to finish to ensure a smooth and successful client experience. Key responsibilities include collecting and evaluating information for inbound and outbound leads, creating and managing a formal RFP and RFI process, developing custom proposals, organizing and leading pitch meetings, managing the agency’s CRM and brainstorming lead generation strategies, among other valuable tasks.
- Set standards for qualifying leads
- Design and execute a formal RFP and RFI process
- Build and maintain relationships with cold and warm leads via email, phone, social media, etc.
- Design an outreach strategy to secure qualified business prospects
- Stay abreast of prospect activities and needs to secure timely business opportunities
- Research, recommend and utilize tools to research business opportunities
- Act as a project manager for all tasks related to new business
- Create a monthly progress report detailing business development efforts, successes and opportunities for improvement
- Establish and manage the agency’s CRM, and keep track of lead activities within the CRM at all stages of the prospecting process
- Represent W.Bradford in a professional yet engaging and personable manner across all communication channels
Sealing the Deal
- Develop custom proposals in collaboration with agency subject matter experts to showcase W.Bradford’s services, work and skills
- Work with agency staff to write or design new proposal materials as needed
- Support the creation of client case studies, including gathering client quotes, performance data, key results, etc.
- Support the agency in developing timely and effective marketing campaigns to generate leads based on your knowledge of the business landscape
- Assist in the development and completion of contracts
- Organize and participate in new business meetings with prospects and recently-signed clients
- Maintain and organize proposals and presentations for future use
- 5 or more years of business development experience, preferably in a managerial level
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Excellent writing, speaking and negotiation skills
- Experience in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, public relations or communications
- Strong time, project management and process improvement skills
- Success in securing new business for a marketing agency or similar type of company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business or a related field