At W.Bradford, the Media Designer will create engaging renderings, animations, and other visuals for print and digital media. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of work demonstrating excellence in photorealistic renderings, animation/video, and the ability to visually communicate mechanical instruction while highlighting differentiating aspects of our clients' products.
- Create photorealistic product renderings using engineering data and models
- Storyboard and create 3D animations to convey product functionality and purpose while highlighting design and appearance
- Integrate music and sound effects to visuals
- Adjust lighting, textures, etc., based on feedback
- Modify existing digital images and animations
- Research creative and engaging animation methods
- Juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Integrate feedback from multiple departments
- Ensure brand cohesion
- Manage files and asset libraries
- Portfolio demonstrating high-quality renderings, animations, graphics, and competency with production and post-production audio/video
- Two or more years of animation and design experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Expert in Modo or equivalent 3D modeling software
- Familiarity with SolidWorks or equivalent CAD software
- Strong independent work ethic and critical-thinking skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing timelines and project focus
- Excellent communication skills and creative attitude
- Comprehension of basic mechanical and electrical concepts a plus
W.Bradford is a global full-service marketing collective that elevates brands through sophisticated branding, content marketing, video, social media and website management strategies. Since its founding in 2017, the agency has continued to expand its client roster, execution team and geographic footprint. Now a truly remote agency, W.Bradford equips brands with award-winning work products and results by calling upon only the best marketing professionals in the business.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.786.858.7864.