W.Bradford is a global full-service marketing collective that elevates brands through sophisticated branding, content marketing, video, social media and website management strategies. Since its founding in 2017, the agency has continued to expand its client roster, execution team and geographic footprint. Now a truly remote agency, W.Bradford equips brands with award-winning work products and results by calling upon only the best marketing professionals in the business.
W.Bradford is focused on providing market and customer data and insights to one of its level-A clients to support business development and enable key strategic initiatives. This contractor role works closely with inside/outside sales, marketing and executive management in managing and supporting internal systems, databases, and reporting.
In this role, you hold a highly visible administrative and analytical role in oversight of a complex customer relationship management (CRM) system, data quality management of large data sets and design of insightful visualizations and reporting to achieve sales objectives and results.
- Time Commitment: Approximately 20 hours weekly
- Design and develop visualizations, dashboards, reports, and metrics to measure achievement against key performance indicators
- Review, analyze and report sales and market performance data including summaries and recommendations to management based on findings
- Assist with lead generation by researching, qualifying, and helping facilitate high potential customers, contacts and market events to drive opportunities and sales within the Salesforce environment
- Perform data quality, accuracy and maintenance activities; assist with data migration and user compliance
- Conduct end-user training, support and troubleshooting; work closely with internal users and stakeholders to maintain and improve user experience over time
- Provide analysis and recommendations on how to leverage and improve CRM capabilities and applications
- Oversight of Salesforce CRM as well as integration and troubleshooting with internal and external systems (e.g. proposals database; marketing automation platform)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Data Analytics preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in marketing, analytics, or business intelligence
- Basic knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms and applications; Salesforce.com experience is highly preferred
- Ability to proactively analyze data points and provide key insights and recommendations
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, communication and problem solving skills
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.786.858.7864.